FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

I just cannot see this moving into bankruptcy with existing...

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I just cannot see this moving into bankruptcy with existing production numbers and 3 new wells to come on line in next Q.

"Freedom recently drilled three Lower Eagle Ford wells (TAMU 1H,2H and 4H)
    o Three TAMU wells were drilled into the same geologically quiet area asFreedom’s first six wells.
    o TAMU wells were drilled on wider spacing than the Vega, Persimmon andKatherine Brown wells (approximately 840 feet between wellbores as compared to660 feet) which is expected to improve EUR’s.
    o TAMU wells are expected to be completed late in the 3 rd quarter of 2019with a revised “frac recipe” based on analysis of past and offsetresults."

IMO, at current sp levels it's a hold pending the 3 new wells production as this could see the borrowing reinstated. If this happens we'll see an upward movement

Based on the performance of the most recent nine Eagle Ford wellscompleted by the Company, Freedom believes that it is likely that Wells Fargowill re-determine the borrowing base at a lower level than the current US$18.5million. If the borrowing base is lowered, the Company has six months to reducethe outstanding balance borrowed under the facility to the amount of there-determined borrowing base. Freedom can also regain compliance with theborrowing base by increasing the value of the proven reserves throughactivities such as completing additional wells. At the present time, Freedomhas three remaining Eagle Ford wells that it plans to complete prior to October2019. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.