ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 51 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Report for the period endi... jordan , whole heartedly agree .
    I have held and accumulated for three years .
    On paper it looks fantastic .
    Nido is one of two stocks that i own recommended by a friend of mine . I dont pretend to know much of the inner dynamics of stocks / trading / world economics etc .
    I constantly monitor Nido , read reports , ask questions , read hot copper etc .
    One thing i do know for sure is how Nido continues to miss manage shareholders wealth . I have been sitting in the back seat saying "she'll be right" reading Sandys post and thinking - what a whinger ..... Sandy , i'm starting to get it . I dont agree with all of Sandy's post whole heartedly , but do agree its time to cut the fat and to set all the driftwood free .
    Its very frustrating as a shareholder knowing you have invested in a company that doesnt act as a conduit for information / holds all there cards to there fat chests and treats shareholders with ignorance . I think Nido would go a long way by doing one simple thing .... Keeping shareholders informed - it couldnt be that hard . A monthly release of info to the market from Byrne (or if he is to busy - his secretary) would be fantastic . I'm sure things are going on behind the scenes - good or bad - and i as a shareholder want to know what they are in order to make informed decisions .
    I'm sick of waiting for transparancy in this co. Its time for change .
    Mr Pope has mine and my fathers vote .
    62 Strat - you are a legend ... I'm not blowing smoke up your *&$e , but truly appreciate your unbiased , balanced opinions on HC , and have gained quite a bit of knowledge from your insightful posts .
    Maybe you should join Mr pope :) ??
    Good luck to all holders - however we can change our luck if we get involved ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.