LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Well...the quarterly was a good read. Everything very much on...

1. 4,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Well...the quarterly was a good read. Everything very much on track and cash position very good to complete the plant to first production.
    I think the DSO was being taken from another area of the project and the First ore for the plant is being stockpiled in another location?

Great to see the pictures of the drilling . It looks almost certain that our overall resource will grow significantly. And we'll be producing 1 mill ton P/A at stage 2 - that's massive!

Good to see the pics of the plant equipment arriving and of the accommodation springing up. It must be like a little town of its own now, with so many people working on the site. There also appears to be a big focus on ESG , with multiple community projects. A manager hired I think based in Cote D'Ivoire for logistics.

The highlight has to be the Deal with GF - its very transformational for the project and for LEO. Not to mention we certainly are fully funded to production.

I was looking for something about post quarter activity, as it is sometimes added onto our quarterlies. Only mention is this paragraph; 'Post quarter end trading halt on 18 July 2023 and voluntary suspension from 20 July2023 as ongoing incomplete discussions with the Government of Mali oncorrespondence sent to the Company'

From memory, I think DSO 1st shipment was penciled in for 4th quarter. So still time to get a negotiation complete before then although obviously there would need to be time to organize things such as the ship. So it seems like there is still a few weeks up our sleeve on that front. I hope a good deal can be arrived at. Both Mali and LEO will benefit from a couple of DSO shipments IMO. I mean its not like we are just going to be a DSO outfit - its only 2 shipments I think. There must be at least a good chance that the two sides can come to a reasonable consensus on only 2 DSO shipments.

But yeah, very impressed with the quarterly and our progress.

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.