LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

52570, i thought i would dig this up (pardon the pun) from the...

1. 3,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    52570, i thought i would dig this up (pardon the pun) from the DSO announcement on a question you asked about maybe just one or two shipments.....not sure how many shipments there could be in that time, but more than one or two.

handling solution ahead of spodumene concentrate production, which is on schedule to commence in H1 2024.
    First revenue from DSO is on track to be received during Q4 2023, a
    nd Leo Lithium anticipates the export of DSO ore for 6 to 9 months in advance of spodumene production.
    On an annualised basis, the Company is targeting 185,000 tonnes of DSO exports until spodumene production commences.

Perhaps there is more value in say 9 months for the Mali Govt than the current exporting of 185000 tons or as some have said i think and correct me if i have stated this incorrect......but to have that 185k tonnes shipped raw as opposed to having 185k tonnes shipped processed then the Mali
    Govt will be out of pocket as will all of us.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but the suspension does relate to the DSO and i cannot recall anyone mentioning the 185k tonnes over that period of time , but have mentioned only the two current shipments.

Does anyone know what one shipment in tonnes would be to have an idea of how many future shipments there could be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.