LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I would really like to know what truly happened. Some say we...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I would really like to know what truly happened. Some say we decided to walk away because there was fraud on site. Even at this moment that gold mine is being exploited by someone. Whit current gold prices even FFX could be turning a profit. I wish that some reporters would pick this news and uncover what really happened. Unfortunately the board don’t say anything.

But I truly believe all those are minor issues, the reality is the junta wants to steal and that’s what’s really happening. How much more do we need to pay those thieves?

i sincerely believe we already paid they way more. We are from a high trust society we try to find logic reason but in Africa the only reason is because the thieves are not satisfied enough. What’s stopping those junta thieves to give us the green light ? Nothing more than pure greed and lack of vision. In the end they know they are there momentarily they need to fill their pockets before they get thrown out. Can’t do business in a such a corrupt cesspool. Never again will invest not donate one penny to Africa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.