PLL 7.69% 14.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Ann: Quarterly Report (Form 10-Q), page-61

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I'm tempted for more, but think it might be worth holding off on a top up till post Ghana meeting this week. Just in case there is an announcement flagging delays on the A11 project that the market doesn't like. With the Tennessee plant expected to source spodumene predominantly from that mine, any adverse Ghana issues may have a flow on impact.

Has there been much chat on A11 here? To be honest I'm not a fan of it. Any thoughts on us walking away from it due to the increased sovereign issues? We seem to have enough cash on hand and expected income to deliver on the reported strategy now without a CR. But does the market think so? Is the market expecting the equity market to be alot more difficult in 2024 and maybe we need a CR on top of our offtake from NAL to fund A11/Tennessee and Carolina?

Noting this report does talk about reducing discretionary spending should it be required. I assume that means Tennessee and Carolina. That's good flexibility to have. We could bank cash from NAL, slow spending, search for an elusive spodumene source, and hopefully stay away from any further dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.