TER 0.00% 19.5¢ terracom limited

Ann: Quarterly Report - January to March 2024, page-37

1. 8,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 900
    My first laptop was had a hard disk of a whopping 20Mb with a floppy disk drive. eek.png

When turned on it had a blinking cursor waiting for your command. Had to learn commands otherwise with no input, no output, it just blinked. Got through with my studies back then but the B&W unit was in the main just a glorified typewriter with a few games. Then came windows and more featured pushbuttons where one doesn't have to think too much as it's done 'almost' automatically. Now we have upcoming self driving cars, killing games where one gets bonuses for more slaughter and attitudes of lets kick some ass.

Technology not only dumbs one down but allows a total disconnect from reality. Then we have climate modelling - better not say too much of what I think of that, may upset the doomsayers. what.png

Regularly get out in nature - plenty to see and hear in the real world - one farming lady told me that she asked a group of school kids where milk comes from - one kid knew the answer pronto - the supermarket. sneaky.png A failing or failed education system?? rolleyes.png smile.png
    The age of entitlement, selfies and incompetence. What could possibly go wrong?? rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $156.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $309.6K 1.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1638713 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 231639 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.