X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Quarterly Report June 2014, page-47

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    "You ignore every bit of logical commentary I put out there. I do a lot of research on these stocks and spend a lot of time posting to share my view and for constructive feedback."

I have never doubted your research chuk, in actual fact i have been complimentary on many an occasion on your research, yet you continue to conflict TA with FA.

The FACT that this has been going DOWN and not up you have chosen to ignore, yet you have continued to say its going UP when it quite clearly hasnt been!!!
    Even when it broke the recent triangle, you wished to continually find excuses to suit your FA research, "its a weak break, it doesnt mean anything, its going up, its going to bounce from here", its that rubbish that i contest chuk not your fantastic research that has already been reported to market which you duplicate and post.
    The selling, direction and chart have been telling you what the quarterly was about to offer, but you have not wanted to listen!!

"I don't exagerate anything like so many others do" I always show how I arrive at FA targets so people can give feedback if they see any errors or bad assumptions. Maybe the TU's are from people that see the logic in what I post"

Noone has ever disputed your FA chuk, cause i dont really care about it or want to know, its people getting confused with how good your FA is and then believing the other stuff that you are continually out of your depth with!!

The gaps are a toss of a coin, - no they werent chuk!!
    The direction is UP - not it wasnt!! Everything was pointing to lower prices NOT higher!!
    Formed a Double Bottom - No it hadnt!!

Seriously chuk, ive seen enough people get sucked in from your posts, and i cringe to think people who cant afford to lose money are using some of your posts as advise.
    There were people from previous threads wanting you to answer their concerns after you were offering the moon as the limit, and i note you had left them dry with not a response.

And then cashman comes out and says, what else are you following??
    No wonder i laugh.

Maybe when you start getting consistently correct with selection direction you can start posting directions, until then stick to your FA.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.