GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think there is a few here that think once POSCO money comes...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

I think there is a few here that think once POSCO money comes through the shorting and manipulation will cease... Swift4 said.

Hi Swift4, What shareholders would be expecting to see, would be a realistic appreciation in the share price, once the POSCO/GXY deal is finalised, JV/offtake deals announced, and any other catalysts on the horizon, that in a cumulative manner over time, and re-rates in the company and the sector as a result, would have the ability to lift the Galaxy share price up to levels that it should be trading at.

No doubt that over the next few years, (when the initial heat and excitement of 2H 2018 announcements subsides, and they continue to progress and develop SDV and JB), shorting and manipulation are likely to continue, until such a stage arises, that it will no longer be profitable for them, to continue on with these shorting and manipulation practices in Galaxy, or in the companies that have the best possible chances of succeeding in this sector.

Unless, of course, AT and management have some further aces up their sleeves, to at least alleviate some of the shorting, and lead to a bit of trading stability, that may be able to attract the interest of more retail holders.

Galaxy trading... We seem to be in a very interesting trading situation at present! Since trading volumes are so low, and gross shorting numbers are lower as a result, there appears to be some controlled covering of short positions, and accumulation continues.

Would -be retail traders and investors would be sitting on the sidelines, in the hopes that the SP can be pushed further down, before they would even think about buying in again. I’m just thinking about how this can be profitable for the shorting side, for very much longer? If they manipulate the share price right down, surely this is where the retail interest will be generated, in readiness for the impending announcements ahead.

An impressive quarterly report received, and those broker share price targets are still too low.

Some very interesting weeks/months ahead in our Galaxy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.