SIS 50.0% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

Pretty quite on here but the quarterly report was short and...

1. BCJ
    443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Pretty quite on here but the quarterly report was short and succinct. We are hoping to be cash flow neutral next quarter. 'Normalised outflows' forecast to be $990k ($1.32M x 0.75, stated 25% forecast decline) next quarter, and expected income from the energy management platform to be $660k, presumable a similar amount of $480k from the mobility platform, shows us being cash flow positive $150k, which would be a fantastic result for us so early in to our roll-out.
    An upgrade of our energy platform to 'Virtual Analytics' will increase out growth potential, which is already very strong.
    I was initially disappointed with the news of the capital raising, but to be done at $0.15/share, essentially the same as the current share price at the time, is a great result by management and shows a lot of support/confidence by the placement managers. I cant think of a time where a small cap company has performed a placement with such little discount to current share price.
    Long term hold for me, will add if this dips below $0.15, however imagine support will be strong around these levels.
    All IMO only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $35.25K 17.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5540697 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8997891 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.