GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Report - March 2018, page-167

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    That's an interesting little quote.

Sentiment drives daily price, fundamentals drives long term price.

The recent 'joining of the lithium folk' in China had some very interested perspectives on what drives a stock... Just any stock.

But, when it came to lithium...

Anthony's perception was incredibly interesting which tied to of course fundamentals and also sentiment.

Now of course I don't know if I can repeat what he said here, however I'll say that the view I came away with was that the current market might find more advantage at least in the medium to long term by investing in stocks that are producing.

Speaking with Eduardo Bitran recently was interesting. Y'know the guy from CORFO as it would appear that their aim was to drive the price of lithium down.

Now, I am not saying that there isn't going to be an insatiable demand for lithium, but then when you listen to what other experts pointed out, they mentioned about a door closing, and one posed that companies ability to achieve funding might become difficulty which of course might be of significant disadvantage if they don't have some kind of income stream and a back stop.

Although these are just what I picked up.

From time to time I can be incredibly critical of Galaxy.

What's funny is that stupidly I think that I could do better.

I know right.. lol how rediculous!

But my complaints are with best of intentions in wanting the company to do well and grow.

Does anyone look around at these juniors and think... Is that the best you could do?

And then look at all the money the majors like SQM, Ganfeng, Albemarle & Tianqi are cranking over and wonder if they look down amongst us with a bit of a chuckle also?

Hey, I dunno what the future will bring, but I am just betting I am on the next major lithium company.

And with alliances such as Mitsubishi and also our little buddies at LPD with their technology, I think we are going to be ok and might surprise....

Just like that streaker at State of Origin in 2015.
    Last edited by Thesi: 23/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.