GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Report - March 2018, page-194

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Since a few people are talking about the Fin Review's coverage, I thought it would be prudent to draw attention to this line from the conclusion of yesterday's piece:

"...investors were keen to see progress on Galaxy's Sal de Vida lithium brine project in Argentina, which will ultimately become the company's flagship asset given its low cost of production."

No kidding. Note the last four words - low cost of production. We are looking at a vast asset with low production costs.

GXY made $20million a quarter with relatively high production costs. What do you think the company will do at SDV with low production costs, in an environment in which there is a dramatically higher demand for lithium?

Pundits have almost always underestimated the take-up of emerging technology, not that electric vehicles are super new. I remember reading about a newspaper owner who boasted they'd never need to buy a telephone because that had so many messenger boys on staff.

The upside of the quarterly, apart from the $20,000,000 profit, is the news about Sal de Vida. After a period of conjecture as to whether SVD is happening we now know without a doubt there is real progress going on at SDV - the company's future flagship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.