GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY Price at posting: $1.64 Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    With all the misteps and poor (and lack of) communication strategy, I am not not sure who is responsible - AT, the Board or both. One thing is for sure, it is ripe for takeover, simply because GXY is cash up, no debt and has 2 fully owned world class quality asset (SDV and James Bay) and a profitable producing asset at MC (may be marginal to many, but is still a profitable operation for the next 5 years at least) but is a poorly run operation which will be of interest to many suitors.The board mainly comprises of corporate type and lawyers for a long long time, it has added one member with operation know how in recent time and also decided to appoint a new CEO with operational experience. I hope the turn around will be quick but personally preferred a TO by majors, the like of Westfarmer, Rio , Livent or Albemarle at a decent premium to current rock bottom price.
    With all the misteps and poor (and lack of) communication strategy, I am not not sure who is responsible - AT, the Board or both.
    One thing is for sure, it is ripe for takeover, simply because GXY has 2 fully owned world class quality asset (SDV and James Bay) and a profitable producing asset at MC (may be marginal to many, but is still a profitable operation for the next 5 years at least) but is a poorly run operation which will be of interest to many suitors.
    The board mainly comprises of corporate type and lawyers for a long long time, it has added one member with operation know how in recent time and also decided to appoint a new CEO with operational experience.
    I hope the turn around will be quick but personally preferred a TO by majors, the like of Westfarmer, Rio , Livent or Albemarle at a decent premium to current rock bottom price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.