NAG 0.00% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Report-NAG.AX, page-2

1. 2,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    The Qrtly is out and says on page 1:

"Full permitting of the PASS Project is still progressing positively. Nagambie Resources is submitting a Work Plan Variation to Earth Resources Regulation Victoria, initially for the rehabilitation of the West Pit. Civil works, including haul roads and truck tipping areas for the West Pit, are now complete."

It is progressing positively.

NAGs "is submitting" the Work Plan Variation. That is different to "submitted" so I see it as a consultative process where they are talking through what needs to be done with ERR and progressively those things eg haul roads, weigh bridge, truck tipping area etc.

It's a variation to a Work Plan that has already been submitted and accepted in the past, so I don't see it as something they will say no to, providing the "conditions" are met. in other words it will happen providing NAGs management complies with the conditions and NAGs management is saying it is "progressing positively" which indicates they are willing and able to comply.

The quarterly and Annual report confirm the weigh bridge is in construction (I think Rae was looking for an Announcement on that, you've got it).

Also "Sand and gravel" are looking good.

"Significant deposits of sand and quartz aggregate up to 26 metres in thickness lie beneath 4 to 8 metres of clay near the West Pit. The Company plans to establish quarrying, washing and screening operations within 18 months so that trucks bringing PASS to the Nagambie Mine from Melbourne’s major infrastructure projects could backload various sand and quartz aggregate products at minimal transport cost.

All good IMO.
    Last edited by JetBlue: 31/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5K 454.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1345001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.