OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

re: Ann: Quarterly Report Presentation - Dece... I know we all...

1. 817 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Report Presentation - Dece... I know we all shudder at the thought of having debt but i also think that it is not the worst situation we can be in.

With Prominent Hill chucking out dollars left right and centre we could easily service a reasonable amount of gearing.

Which leads us to the question why do we need it, with all that money we have in the bank?

I think that the 1.43bill could easily be close to 2bill. and counting.

This is becoming laughable. Something has to be done soon or investors are going to become bemused and shift to companies that seem to be going places and as such their shareprice appreciating.

If Coles is looking at bond markets and in turn socking it to the banks who were quite happy to see us on our knees,i presume OZ minerals is soon to become active on the acquisition front.

If that is not the case then the embarassment of riches we now have should soon be lightened in other ways.

I am hoping for a big share buy back or a big dividend, or a capital return to the long suffering shareholders.

I know the ultra conservatives amongst us will scoff at my predictions but i am afraid ladies and gents that the time for action is upon us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.