OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

re: Ann: Quarterly Report Presentation - Dece... HT and HOHappy...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Quarterly Report Presentation - Dece... HT and HO

Happy to have the discussion/disagreement on copper production. I note expected copper production to fall in the remainder of this financial year.

I think we all agree on Cambodia not looking good.
    I think we also all agree on exploration in PH area looks good and should be a priority.

I am not as concerned re the cash in the bank as others may be, although I will be very interested when the financials are reported.

SFR remains an enigma at the moment. Personally I would like to cut and run on it, but there may be some strategy around this I am not aware of. Maybe JVs with other minor players in the area who also seem to have some good prospects.

I do expect that there will be some announcement in this coming quarter. This would be true to form and I suspect they are looking over some prospects but not letting on. Possibly waiting until the dust settles on the Carrapateena sale, for which I believe OZL is still in the running. They may not be able to do anything until either this gets settled or OZL withdraw its offer. I mean you can't make an offer to buy, then use up all your cash elsewhere can you.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.