OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

re: Ann: Quarterly Report Presentation - Dece... Here's the link...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Report Presentation - Dece... Here's the link to the Indigenous employment article:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/ipad/cappo-mining-can-show-it-cares/story-fn6br25t-1225992588955

Nice to see an ethical company that has a real Indigenous employment program.

Re OZL's massive amount of money, we need to remember that there is a class action pending. JMegL mentioned that article suggesting that OZL may develop a corporate bond- could be worse. I may even buy into one if it paid interest as high as Healthscope's CB (11.25%, I think, over 5 or so years). I'm sure OZL would be good for it. With the class action pending, we need every cent we can get, I think. Returning cash to shareholders via a capital return or big dividend, and then doing a share purchase plan at a discount to raise funds to pay for a class action- to me, that doesn't make sense. We need to see what the costs are (if in fact OZL is liable), pay those costs, and then move to capital management issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.