SBM 0.00% 33.0¢ st barbara limited

This company is quite a cash cow now, having generated some $60m...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    This company is quite a cash cow now, having generated some $60m of cash over the quarter, gross of the $25m that was paid out in dividends. While this quarter's production is expected to be 27% of the entire 2018's production and the next two quarters will see a decline in production, the company has definitely completely put away the spectres that plagued it 3 years ago. Simberi is now delivering gold at AISC of almost $1 000/oz and that may hang around the $950-1 050/oz mark, a far cry from the dark days of it mining gold at over $2 000/oz.

I think this company is definitely a good dividend play for those who want to receive more certain payments in a rather wild industry that is still yet to see more fireworks as gold price is set to keep rising as the threat of a global market collapse approaches. I still believe that President Trump must crash the financial markets before the end of the year to pin the blame squarely on the Fe(de)ral Reserve, the central bankers and Whore Street. He has just over 2 months left. When this market blows, people will flee to safe haven assets after losing faith in currencies and precious metals will be waiting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $270.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 440 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 672 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.