GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hello Galaxians, This is a long post, apologies in advance :-)...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hello Galaxians,

This is a long post, apologies in advance

I’m a long-time lurker and first-time poster.  I’m a fair bit of a newb in trading; I started out in blue chips last year where I rapidly got bored and moved into more exciting stock.  I’m proud as punch to have Galaxy as my first speculative-kind-of stock.  Strange to think of GXY that way, as she doesn’t seem speculative in the least to me now.  I remember my first purchase and how nervous I was; I was breaking my rules to buy her, but I just had to have her… I’ve been holding since December 2016 and I am the happiest bunny you can imagine!  The rules have been rewritten!

Galaxy has seen me through so many firsts: savage shorters, sp consolidation, complete and utter disregard from the so-called experts, my nail-biting exploits in selling the highs and buying the dips… Galaxy has become my favourite conversation topic and is never far from my thoughts.  Neither is HC; without quality posters I’d be nowhere - thank you all so much!

What prompted me to break silence and write my first post is simply how forking impressively this company, its management and BOD, handle their strategic intent. This week has seen us announce a strategic partnership with a disruptive tech that can not only enhance our yields, but the yields of our whole sector if it’s adopted. I have no doubt this tech will work; the minds behind GXY think it will and they’ve not given me any cause to doubt them.

In this partnership with Lepidico I see GXY positioning to become more than simply a lithium miner (in the three best locations to mine lithium, no less). I can’t quite see the outcome yet, but I’m sure that’s what’s going on behind the minds… I believe there is a collective genius at work here.

What I love most about the strategic partnership with LPD is the message GXY is putting out there: we know about this tech, we have faith in this tech, we seem to know more than you, and we’re quite happy putting up $2.9mil to own it.  $2.9mil is nothing to us, just wait and see.  This is a bold move, even if it doesn’t pay off in the long-run.  Surely the other lithium miners felt that impact.  I like to think that thought continues to work away in the back of their minds.

And last night we had the announcement to announce the announcement.  More genius, more boldly going where no lithium producer has gone before!  Why not, hey? Our news is so good, we’re announcing we’ve got news; tune in on Tuesday.  This is confidence, pure and simple. There’s no gloating or saucepan banging; just quiet confidence.  I haven’t respected anything so much in a long time.

Next cab off the rank following quarterlies is surely our pricing agreement.  After those sickening weeks of shorting, I can’t get enough of the casual confidence of the BOD. Check out our strategic partnership; here’s the September quarterly report you’ve been waiting for; oh by the way, here’s a new pricing agreement.  Their communications strategy shows just how sophisticated and experienced the brains behind this operation are.  I feel a lot of respect coming from them for their industry and their shareholders.

Thrilled to be a part of it; I hope the good times roll on forever! GLTAH and DYOR

These are just my thoughts… heading back to the depths now…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.