GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi friggits, Welcome! I can relate to everything that you have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi friggits, Welcome! I can relate to everything that you have been writing about this evening. I consider myself to be a rusted on Galaxy shareholder now, since buying in last year, and the Galaxy share price dives had become pretty much the norm, over the term of my holding. Even though we have all been through some rather challenging times, there has also been some good money to be made, whether trading or investing, or a combination of both.

There were times when I started to feel very sorry for the Galaxy forum lithium
    writers here, as the positive news for the company and lithium sector, just kept on
    coming from all quarters, and yet, the share price continued to go south most of
    the time. It's a pity that the Australian lithium juniors were so manipulated and shorted sector wide. It really tested the patience levels of most holders, and tested the strength of many of us in the market.

We are definitely in exciting times now, and I would imagine that everyone would be keen to just hold whatever they have at the moment, buy whatever they can, and watch as the value of their holdings increase.

It will be interesting to watch the price activity of the next few trading days, leading up to the quarterly on Tuesday, and whatever lies beyond. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.