GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Interestingly I had a series of questions for Anthony Tse to...

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

Interestingly I had a series of questions for Anthony Tse to comment on 3 of which mirrored those of "Peter" that related to :-

(1) the current share price  versus the consensus value of the major brokers of a much higher value - up to double todays price

(2) the 16.5% short position

(3) the apparent "conflict of interest" by our advisors JP Morgan in being party to lending shares to Morgan Stanley for the purposes of shorting

Sadly my name was not called out during the linkup and I was unable to ask these questions.

I would have said to Anthony that I subsequently had a follow up question that would have been along the lines of " to me it seems a party or parties are attempting to push the share price down further prior to lobbing a take over offer for the Company at circa 50% above the then share price" - ie offer something like $3.30 when the share price may be circa $2.17 but it didn't eventuate - I wanted to hear what he would have had to say on that issue.........but no I didn't get the opportunity.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.