GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Report - September 2018, page-138

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3670

livent (NYSE: LTHM) up 2% on a not so great day. Keeping in mind it was IPO its not unusual to follow the pre-IPO theme on open, in this case under-subscription for Livent - I dont blame investors as its really just a portion of FMC's lithium, leaving a dual management structure which isnt appealing...

However having been listed for a week i think it will now start to reflect lithium demand and in particular Lithium Hydroxide in Argentina

In other words we now have a solid reference point now and as long as LiT ETF and Livent trades, we will see this translate to GXY

Once again, this downwards pressure HAS NOTHING to do with GXY. This is all about Lithium as an industry to which Morgan Stanley did an awesome job of down ramping the most at risk commodity. Why? lithium sky rocket in 2017. If anything was vulnerable it was Lithium and when there is an opportunity to manipulate, then rest assured there is a banker somewhere ready to manipulate you.

Here are two charts, one of LIT ETF and One of GXY - they are identical except GXY has a higher Beta, which is exactly what i want

Therefore, the question mark is - Is lithium going to be a thing? Is the market underestimating the demand from new car lines, increased government subsidies, new product (home storage). If you believe in lithium, then galaxy is your risk free, high beta lithium play. And if you dont believe in lithium, then heck - take comfort in knowing 50% of your investment is backed in cash and your paying less than 10 P/E for it! Great Day today - Buy Buy Buy

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1329/1329761-ffab4dbdfca26b0e67255f282c217cd6.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1329/1329763-4d3419ae958c783679e36c0adc0e8e76.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.