GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Report - September 2018, page-142

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Hey @SpaceWalker

Browsing the forum you're not alone in your thoughts, and the share price is agreeing with you also.

I had intended to get on the call, but I promised I wouldn't put my hand up until someone else I know got to have their say.

Then the call was called to a sudden halt and poof they're gone!

Then I came back to see the magic trick in my holdings.
    Screenshot_20181018-150804.png

Most around here would know that I have been a long time supporter for share holder rewards, and have aired frustration as management received rewards before they were willing to offer us any.

I guess looking on the bright side in a schadenfreude kinda way we can say that any of those options issued to management over the years are no where near their exercisable price.

One thing that has caught my attention is this chart.

Screenshot_20181018-143359.png

If you look just above the 638% on the right you will see a little white dot. That's where the share price currently is.

Looking at that I am wondering if maybe I should have pulled up stumps and disappeared quite some time back.

The company did a share consolidation on the promise that it would prevent manipulation... I don't think I need to go on with this point.

By comparison to consolidation and now we are back in the mid 40 cents, meanwhile Pilbara has provided almost double the return to that same share.

It is disappointing and quite sobering when you think about it.

The only way to have made money here would have been to trade it, rather than being a loyal share holder, or maybe just short the hell out of it, or lend your shares out for a % return (to name a few). - Bummer!

And the real shame is that our new lady lawyer didn't receive her options, probably because those that pull the levers at the top got so many of them already.

I've been really thinking about Anthony's comments and that the board is waiting for the right time to reward us all.

I cannot help but feel a little.... I dunno, I can't put my finger on it..

Maybe someone can tell me what I am thinking here.... But it's along the lines of...

"hey everyone, we are working out when to reward you guys, we need to find the right time..
    But yeah it was right to reward us back then so handsomely" (look at all the great work we have done...)

In some way I get the feeling that Galaxy has found a talent for damaging its own share price... As a few other posters pointed out, they didn't need to do this quarterly.... - So why did they?

There were tid bits in the announcement which as you rightfully pointed out @SpaceWalker we should have received much sooner.

The reduction of production at Mt Cattlin wasn't surprising, but the other stuff? Why not tell us those things sooner and keep us in the loop with a constant flow of information?

Recently I've been joking with something similar to "What would Jesus do?" and after doing such a great job to defy all odds I often wonder, "What would Ken do?" What things would he have found to use in order to defy gravity?

Maybe the company will reward the share holders, and maybe it won't be too little too late for those that have continued to hold patiently hoping the company will come through on what it promises.

Though, maybe a glimmer of hope is that not the next quarterly, but the one that follows we will see the full effect of the YOP at Mt Cattlin.

And of course the finalisation of the deal with JP Morgan along with the cash, that is currently sitting in escrow in our hands.

We might even see the loyal share holders recognised for hanging in there and rolling with the punches.

I really hope that happens sooner...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.