ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    I listened live and twice since taking notes. Per usual you start with true data. Yes you described cc accurately. It is you’re over the top assumptions that are wrong. This is so common for you to keep restating facts but no defense of your assumptions and no argument of why mine are wrong. Its like when you said that AL had lots of ways to tell stock holders without telling press I asked for a couple. (which I have since given you) What do you come back with how many trucks a day it will take to ship out codicil? All true I guess but no relation to question. She has not leaked info to Japanese as you tried to imply. Again true facts then assumptions and you try to justify the crazy assumptions by restating fact which I never disputed. It was your opinion that there had to be leaked info to Japanese’s that I disagreed with. Per usual lots of smoke but not one fact that disputes the fact that I feel the Japanese’s are happy with only the same info we have.

I will admit I do not know AUS name. so if you want me to listen about your rude comment about him being cut off I can’t. But what is the point the only goal you could have is to start trouble with that comment, I do not care.

“Now we know they plan to combine CLD and Duncan, news I already said I welcomed as evidence of strategic long-term thinking. And now I'm looking forward to this update more than any other.”

WHY WHY WHY?

Now this is great. The statement says you did not even look at link I gave you. It is either that or you failed to comprehend what you looked at. They have a 5 KM X 5KM lease. All the deposits are from a single volcano activity over many years. Many years ago. The different deposits are really all part of the same one. They assigned names to the different grades of deposits. Lot easier in conversations than say sector numbers or GPS coordinates. Now look at map from March 2017. Duncan is easy access. When NC started this Le and CE Prices were a lot higher in relation to NDPR Prices on a percent basis (they were never higher on a $) than today. Duncan always had a much Higher percent of ND Pr than LA CE. Though Duncan has a lower percent REE in ore. The flotation is also different. Net results a lot less waste. Look at flotation plant CLD and Duncan locations on map

You are welcome to want them to have 20 years proven reserves. It is your opinion and you are welcome to it. My opinion is to spend money proving reserves beyond what they need to do 5 year mine planning is a waste of money, Spend money on improving quantity and quality of LAMP. Who knows what elements will be in demand in 10 years? If you told NC 6 years ago that La and Ce would be US $ 1.80 KG and NdPr would be over $60 I am sure he would have ignored or laughed at you. WHY Spend money certifying 20 years out? Who knows what market will look like. My only question to you is what does certifying deposit get you that the original drilling to estimate resources did not. They know it is there. They know approximate quantities. They know what it is bound to. Yes because test holes are much further apart the margin of error is probably + or – 20%. Guessing what will be in demand in 20 years will probably have the same amount of inaccuracy. Could you please explain the advantage you see of having 20 years fully proven vs just knowing about what there is. Which NC told us many times how much is potentially there.

Maybe I am missing something and you can teach me. I know there is plenty for next 10years. I know there is probably plenty for next 30 years depending how much they grow production by. How should certifying more deposits change my investments at all?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.