AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Wow, you people are an easy lot to please. I thought the report...

1. 2,647 Posts.
    Wow, you people are an easy lot to please. I thought the report was terrible once again. All the targets that me and paul where hoping for never where achieved, except for silver production being up on forecast, so well done for that.

Gold production was down on forecast again, By 1m less
    Cash at bank is only 2.5m, not 3.4 as forecast. Means since the September quarter, theres only been an increase of 1m in cash. Way short of the 1m needed every month to pay maq bank

No refinance and by the looks, after this report you wouldnt blame them, they would wont to see a lot of improvement before even considering it. Every quarter something goes wrong to effect production, we have had power issues in the past, now the isa mill. The plants not very reliable, which is really disappointing

The positive was the company has outlined who is going to undertake the capital raising and from where from. The companies shares are going to be consolidated first, and then the raising. Im sure its going to feel a lot better having the shares in the teens than looking at the screen now and seeing them in the ones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.384M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $53.93K 16.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 64172874 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 100771507 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.