AAU 25.0% 0.5¢ antilles gold limited

Adriano - do you mind telling me where there is a real...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Adriano - do you mind telling me where there is a real resistance to a cap raising? I was at the meeting and whilst nobody (least of all BJ given the amount of his own skin that he has in game) likes being diluted there was a unanimous show of hands supporting all resolutions.

BJ is off to the States today for the cap raising. He is clearly receiving a lot of help from the various names of financial market individuals and companies that he has mentioned in the past. He has a bucket load of meetings booked in with various potential investors over the coming weeks. Chinese still looking good. Various Isa mill problems explained - mill stripped, put back together again and all working well again. BJ stressing that budget figs are realistic. Corporate expenses discussed as were the items needed to figure out AISC - that part looking good. He will not be drawn on any costings associated with the North American venture - his view (along with the rest of the board) is that the deal needs to be treated according to ASX rules and that the mkt will be informed in a timely fashion as and when there is something concrete to tell us.

All in all a quiet meeting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ $210.7K 34.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 17436326 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1341261 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.