AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Paul Thanks again for your response. I was not suggesting...

1. 1,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Paul
    Thanks again for your response. I was not suggesting conspiracy but You can’t blame me for finding it hard to accept their explanation when the chart clearly shows severe downturn in throughput starting 1 month before the problem. I was aware that throughput forecast was up as is the recovery rate for the gold by 3.2%. As far as averaging 950/wk, I wish I could agree but they will have to do 1,040 for each of the 6 remaining non-maintenance weeks just to average 950 for the remaining 8 weeks - too hard in my opinion. As for averaging 950 for the whole qtr, not likely with one week already down at 842. But I agree with what you have said previously and that is the focus should not be on the quarterly total but on what improvements they are achieving in the later weeks - if they only average 900 it is still a big positive.

“I dont know where you get that their was a gear box issue with the ISA mill.” Apparently you were informed at the AGM that the “mill stripped” says Robworld. As the mill consists of an electric motor that revs @ a few thousand revs/min and a drum with a shaft that rotates at I guess about 50 RPM there is a need for interconnecting gear wheels of different diameters (gear box) to reduce the motor revs down to that appropriate for the mill. When told that the mill “stripped” it is a fair assumption to assume that teeth have broken off one or more gear wheels.

"The outlook numbers dont balance so one of the variables is wrong or the production number of 11600 is wrong.
    My statement is exactly as i said.
    193000*3.7/31.10348*.498 = 11433 versus outlook of 11600.”
    If you calculate the silver as well you will find it actually goes the other way a little. As I said to Squadger, even their own accounting for Dec qtr varies by 153 oz from the 13 columns on the barchart to the summary production figures on the quarterly.

“Instead of worrying about some minor issues re-production number you would be better focussed on acquiring some more stock at these bargain basement levels.” Good advice and I agree !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.734K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 67252335 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12024801 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.