AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Seems strange the company is rehedging production after using up...

1. 2,647 Posts.
    Seems strange the company is rehedging production after using up the current hedge. Obviously Brain and Co think the price of gold is going to go down long term and this recent spike in the gold price isn't going to last. Interesting at the very least. I hope the strategy works for them.

Interesting day yesterday, someone just had enough and dumped there shares to 1.4 cents. That action tells you a lot, I recon that person believes he/she can buy shares at a lower price, or just doesn't like the fact the company continues to miss modest targets.

Bdell, you make me laugh, you point out rightly, that PGI will struggle to get the quarterly production forecast, and may miss between by 50 and 100 ounces, and yet you think PGI is a buy, when you and me know, if PGI is going to miss targets by that much, its going to effect the free cashflow going forward. All that happens by missing targets is that company at the end of Mining LL, PGI will have less money to put towards a second project, and no doubt for a second project to be executed more funding will be needed by either more loans then, cap raisings, or combination of both

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.114K 528.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 43329304 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24702947 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.