CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Quarterly Report , page-8

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Charlie123,

With Xstrata and MMG as part of the triumvirate to construct the new Cloncurry Rail Facility, a much bigger undertaking may be a possibility rather than a smaller operation as originally proposed by CDU, in which case,more funds would be required to meet the one third committment of CDU.

CDU has a modest amount of shares on issue for a company in the startup mining stage and can absorb more without severe effect.

We already have M@G and the Chinese companies companies on board. What I would like to see is a new party to lessen further the takeover possibility.

Wayne has a 40% offtake available as an incentive for a smelter operator to be interested or a copper wire/copper pipe joint venture. Wayne has expressed a desire to value add.

The weather so far has been favourable for site preparations and, whilst, a shower is predicted for the MtIsa region today,it should be fine up till and including Sunday .

With more recent finds of native copper being in the previously thought barren area of the Las Minerale open cut, modification to the crushing plant may be to allow a greater throughput of this additional native copper ?
    ================================I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.