SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Thing is, each time a system (plane and camera) is completed,...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Thing is, each time a system (plane and camera) is completed, it's a milestone for the commencement of continuous revenue raising for that unit with only maintenance to worry about. If EV pay for the system there's no attrition of SFI capital and that essentially means the value of SFI should then jump on future earnings potential. If SFI can build systems in Australia such that increasing imagery revenues keep up with system costs which, going on earlier announcements pre EV collaboration, appears to be their plan, the real capital base of the company expands with each system added. Obviously the market hasn't woken up to this which is of no concern to LT SHs. As time marches on, the revenue will swell and more and more capital assets will be attributable to the company. I suppose the question most SHs want to know is how long will it take for appreciable capital and revenue to appear. There are already systems completed and many more in the making and imagery revenue has commenced. IMO 2 more quarters and we can put the glasses down as far as concrete results in picking a winner goes. This is a nothing time frame. Then the question will be how far can SFI go? Personally I'm in for the long ride. I think the J curve would be the most apt graphic description of what lies ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.