SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Ann: Quarterly Report, page-9

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    My first post.

I’m a long-term shareholder of SFI with some understanding of SFI, NEA and the global Geospatial industry, players and markets.

There is no doubt that all SFI holders should be disappointed with the current share price.

Feb 2015 saw SFI relist on the back of a technology demonstration system and raise $5.3m raise at 3.5c via long-term sticky cornerstone investors. No Patents, products or regulatory approvals at that stage.

Since then, SFI has achieved necessary approvals for Australia and North America, developed, proven and patented extraordinary technology (others will claim to have similar capabilities – but that is absolutely not the case. Spookfish flies higher and faster (therefore much cheaper) with superior camera and lens technology, superior imagery capture rates, superior resolution and accuracy).
    SFI has seen off the legal challenge by NEA. De-risked and fully resourced the business, attracted super talent, purchased aircraft, licensed camera systems to the largest North American geospatial operator, initiated China and India and achieved initial customers in Australia and much more.

Continuous disclosure, market updates and news flow has been poorly managed.
    The share price dropped below 7c today.
    2016 Revenue = $2.5m
    2017 revenue = $12.0m
    2018 with Q1 projected to be $12.6m of which $8.7m already received in January.

To put this in context, when NEA achieved $20m revenue (no profit), their market cap was around $260m

SFI with around one billion shares on issue should see the current share price north of 20cents and the way to $1 and yet it languishes at 6.7c. I don’t know whether to be philosophical or angry. I do know that the fix is simple – consistent transparent news flow = higher share price!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.