WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

I think you have complicated the issue. According to DC we have...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I think you have complicated the issue. According to DC we have used well3 funds to pay for SEI share of the expenses already incurred but not paid up to date. DC should have negotiated a deal with the drill company to take up SEI’s equity of the project instead of using cash we cannot spare. Instead the money for well3 should be used to finish well2. Don’t understand why he never thought of money running out before we finish well2. Total dumb ass! He should have negotiated with the incompetent drilling company as there have been many stuffed ups they created. So instead of so eager to pay them with our crucial reserves he should told them to take up SEI equity instead of cash. Dumb ass DC telling us it was a good deal we got. What an idiot!!! I could be a better negotiator then him. I say we should unite and get rid of him. I think Hu is in the top 20. We should have enough votes. I think there is still hope to turn this around. We need trust worthy MD to lead in transparency. I think if the new guy can show more results from corehole and well2 he might convince some company to comeback in with funds to finish well2. DC certainly cannot do his job anymore. He even burnt our well3 funds to pay that incompetent drilling company. We should be suing them for the mess we are in. Dumb ass DC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.