NAG 33.3% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Report, page-2

1. 2,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Some Important Things to Note (imo) coming from the Qrtrly - talking about the Exploration: 

* The principal qualification with the 3D model is that the significant widening of the IP chargeability aura to the west of the West Pit is not indicative of increasing relative width of the sulphide mineralisation causing the aura, although some increase in width could occur. Rather, the significant increase in the width of the aura at Nagambie Mine West is mostly indicative of the increasing intensity or grade of the sulphide mineralisation giving off the IP chargeability aura.

* Gold grade correlates well with both % pyrite and % arsenopyrite at the Nagambie Mine and Wandean. The gold grade correlation with % stibnite is generally very poor to date 

*  Discrete IP chargeability highs in the Waranga Province will most likely represent anomalous concentrations of hydrothermal pyrite and arsenopyrite within folded and fractured sandstone-rich zones in the immediate footwall (to the south) of the east-west-striking thrust faults.

As drilling steps out westwards from NND001 further into Nagambie Mine West, the Company’s gold model predicts that the concentrations of all the precipitates, including gold, could increase to maximums that correlate to optimum pressure and temperature at the time of formation.

So we get an insight as to what they are thinking and expect to happen. We see the plan unfolding as each drill hole is made the model is refined and the trail is being followed to find the Honey Pot.

Last edited by JetBlue: 30/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.003(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $157.6K 14.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 185000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.