NAG 16.7% 1.0¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Report, page-5

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    Well can't say I was impressed with the QTRly. but still on track. Management is doing its best. Gotta to be said we could be loading up debt and spending outrageously - but we are not. Well done on that one......
    But we need more action.
    What I want to see is more being done by the EPA and DAN THE MAN - real action on fixing up the environmental disaster that is landfill, recycling, waste and management of possible toxic waste in the state of Victoria!.
    Deferring issues like these - will only cost lives and many, many millions of dollars - none of which is acceptable.
    DO YOUR DAMN JOBS PEOPLE and enforce best practice and the rules. Use the best alternatives available for the environment and the economy - it is no brainer on these issues. This is where the greens met Gordon Gekko! It is a win win!
    How many times do we have turn on the TV and see an explosion or read about more fines for providers NOT doing the right thing!
    How much more in shire rates do we have to pay for waste collection and storage, and the damn clean ups that happen.
    It is a disgraceful stain on our state that the EPA, Government and the waste providers aren't doing the most they can to protect the public and indeed the economy from these disasters and possible disasters.
    NAG is an EPA approved provider of best practice waste disposal not only of PASS but other materials.
    WHY AREN"T WE PUBLICLY LISTED ON THE EPA OR GOVERNMENT WEBSITES AS ONE OF THE APPROVED OR PREFERRED PROVIDERS for waste in Victoria?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $900 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154067 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 371750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.