CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Yup Gold in Concentrate from Gold credits on the offtake...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yup Gold in Concentrate from Gold credits on the offtake agreement.

However, this would only be if they 1. had gold in the ore (real gold, not Mica or invisible Tasmanian gold), 2. targeted recovery of gold in ore (which they refused to use the correct reagents as Hutchie did not want to look like he had gone wild, also he could not get the approvals for the dangerous goods as the mines inspectorate already had doubts about the ability for them to run the site as it was especially since they had not built anything to DG classification) and 3. made the offtake agreement in their favour to get money back instead of already being in the pocket millions of dollars and just signing whatever they could to get more money for the directors.

I remember there was once a question about why CDU wasnt receiving much in the way of gold credits. My belief is that the answer was simple, there was no gold in the ore being fed in. They fed all the best stuff into the plant before the plant was running well enough (when it was at 13%-25% recovery) and didnt heed any advice to the contrary. Multiple managers and even GMs in the 2016-2017 period kept advising the Board to listen to advice, they got fired for not reaching targets that were not able to be met... I wonder if they have any recourse now that its come out with the reserve grade downgrade being that the original statements as to grade and size of the deposit, were obviously (to mine own eyes) false................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.