ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    With the rise from $1.00 early in the year Z1P is still looking great for those that got in early on.

Short term... Will it go a lot lower? Will it go a lot higher? Who really can predict the next year or so from here?

Hot money pushed it up to mid $5 (with volume) and that looks to have pretty much washed through now. Will it come back?

Things that I still like... Solid growth, Christmas sales coming up. Bpay. Next few years BNPL could replace a lot of CC business.
    Things that concern me... Could WBC be thinking about selling? Bad debts rising modestly in this quarter.

As with any company, I wouldn't recommend to go all in. Invest using a percentage of your capital.
    Personally I would not invest more than 10% of my Investment/trading capital in any one stock.

Profits are different, let them go on for as long as possible, catch that uptrend and sentiment until there is a good reason to sell.

Losses - well they should be dealt with asasp! Just sell! It is o.k to have a loss, make it small before it gets out of hand. I started full time trading in 1998 and still going strong. The only way to get good is to master the art of taking a loss...

Do your research and get in early. I can name 10 other companies in this current bull market that have made me a few 100% a couple even 800% and more.

Sell when your own valuation does not line up with the market price. It's pretty easy really.

Last edited by ixco: Spelling edit. 05/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.