KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

With all due respect, I don't know why anyone investing in this...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    With all due respect, I don't know why anyone investing in this speculative growth stock would be hoping to see neutral or positive operating cashflow in the near term. Particularly in a beta business model (drop shipping) that we are intentionally foregoing profit margin on (i.e., passing on E.O.S. savings to the customer) to entice customers to sign up to our catalog for the B2B, B2C model.

The increase in PMOC costs is undoubtedly related to projects that Dean has in works and are market sensitive (I agree with @steve10 ). You can all but confirm this by reading between the lines of Dean's reply to @K0byOBr1en question posted earlier.

Another clue is the minuscule Property, Plant and Equipment expense for the quarter of $50k. Implies our increase in opex costs are not related to some physical expansion demanding PPE; but rather a digital one. This should excite holders! Bit of selling into the news today, no surprises here. This stock has been a day traders dream the past 3-4 months. We need an unexpected development for the SP to break trend. I shall keep accumulating under 5.0.

Great call on the 700k revenue @steve10 and @Keyhole
    Last edited by Copperaccount: 19/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.