KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I would actually think that anyone purely analysing the...

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I would actually think that anyone purely analysing the quarterly on the numbers would consider the fact that there isn't enough insight into the costs to form an opinion of whether they will go up/down/sideways, or whether margins will increase or decrease, and how economies of scale willl play out. The product hasn't launched, a pure numbers play doesn't make sense at this juncture.

This is why LTH's are not basing their decisions on the quarterly. The plan has been announced, the plan has been unfolding for the last 18 months, targets are being met. If costs continue to outpace revenue after the product launched (and 12 months down the track) and there is no sound reason for this, than perhaps it is a worry.

The business is currently spending a shit tonne of cash, we all know this. But it has 8m in the bank, and in a few months after the product rolls out, I cannot see how this will be an issue.

This is why LTHs get tired of the opposing opinions, because they're never considering any part of the forward business plan, just the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.