KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Enough of calling everyone here downramper, they are entitled to...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Enough of calling everyone here downramper, they are entitled to make those points which are actually correct.

Some investors invest on facts, which are the numbers. This includes Sabre, Healthy, Tommy, etc.

Some investors invest on belief in future potential, which is the majority of us here.

Its impossible to say who is right or who is wrong, as this is still a startup in its early days. A majority of the points they have made regarding the financials are correct, which is good information to take on so that you can consider the risks present in your investment.

I for one enjoy reading their comments as i like to view the downsides to see if they are repairable or will be a burden. If you think this quarterly is absolutely fantastic, i'd probably disagree - but at the same time it is about what i expected and i dont think its as bad as some people are making it out to be. I'd expect that we'll most likely close flat or a pip down today - it'll basically be the same trading pattern as yesterday, just imagine there wasnt a price sensitive announcement out this morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.