ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    Yes its' about potential it is a growth stock. So there is a disconnect between revenue and SP.

Two reasons why I think there is huge potential here. I think with DW8 we have the combination of a genuine disruptive idea and excellent/invested management.
    1. Disrupter. Many companies love to say things like, we are a disruptive or industry changing product. The closer I look at dw8 the more it seems this is not just a platitude, when they say revolutionising the wine industry. There is a lot behind this reasoning, I won't go into, it takes a bit to explain. But until you really ( I mean really) understand what DW8 are doing (at what they plan to do) you may miss the disruptive nature of their idea. (Unpacking their five statements and what they actually mean Connect/Direct/Market/Logistics/Liquidity - is helpful).
    2. Invested and capable Management - You may find a great product/idea etc but rarely do you also get good management. By "good management" that I mean someone who can actually execute and implement the idea/vision. This is not just based on potential, Why? Well
    Dt has done it in the past - there is evidence he can deliver. His past with seven various start-ups. But even more important when you look at the past 12-24 months you will see that he has delivered on this plan and executed each step. This plan was outlined years ago and he continues to deliver on it and hardly deviates from it.
    This is evidence that he has thought about this a long time, has the connections to make it happen (he brings in other good people) and the capability to execute on it. Moreover he is invested himself (and others in management) another good sign.

Of course it all go south, however I think the ingredients are there to deliver on this and I believe the risk is skewed toward the greater possibility of a win here.

DYOR and all that.

Last edited by bavarian1975: 27/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.