CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    Correct-

Anyone noticed the scale up over the past 3months, new hires, acquisitions all takes time, money & resources.

TBH, if you thought we would be cash flow + as a entity this Q or even next then this style of investing isn't for you.

In my chats with Dean & as he has publicly stated, cash flow + isn't at the forefront right now, it will be soon, but not yet. It's about putting as much daylight between us & ANY potential competition as possible. We are doing that...

The logistics business ( as a whole ) will be V close to profitability, our main costs are coming from development ( incorporated in the staffs costs ) Marketplaces are not cheap to develop and iron out, once we have developed & ironed, integrated Kaddy that's when our fruits of the labour will be ripened.

DW8 for me, always was continues to be a long game, if our team were simply just running a fully integrated business, I'd agree with any negative sentiments.

But the matter of fact is, we are in a rapid growth faze, and with that comes costs.

Take a moment to look appreciate all the ongoings in the Quarter- our time will come......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.