KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Correct-Anyone noticed the scale up over the past 3months, new...

1. 4,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 946
    Correct-

Anyone noticed the scale up over the past 3months, new hires, acquisitions all takes time, money & resources.

TBH, if you thought we would be cash flow + as a entity this Q or even next then this style of investing isn't for you.

In my chats with Dean & as he has publicly stated, cash flow + isn't at the forefront right now, it will be soon, but not yet. It's about putting as much daylight between us & ANY potential competition as possible. We are doing that...

The logistics business ( as a whole ) will be V close to profitability, our main costs are coming from development ( incorporated in the staffs costs ) Marketplaces are not cheap to develop and iron out, once we have developed & ironed, integrated Kaddy that's when our fruits of the labour will be ripened.

DW8 for me, always was continues to be a long game, if our team were simply just running a fully integrated business, I'd agree with any negative sentiments.

But the matter of fact is, we are in a rapid growth faze, and with that comes costs.

Take a moment to look appreciate all the ongoings in the Quarter- our time will come......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.