KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

pure gold mate. Keep it coming.everything that is wrong with...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    pure gold mate. Keep it coming.

everything that is wrong with hotcopper / forum style is evident in this thread…all that is missing is incoherent bmf and conflicted tommytrading or whatever his name is who owns stock but is negative the stock. Don’t get me started…

that fact i need to read through idiot after idiot is why hc/forums are unfortunately rubbish and take away from insightful posts…how the flip you folks can turn this announcement into a negative story is precisely why you should hand your money over to the pros.

bumper qtr. trading at a multiple 6.4 using pro-forma results, not including Kaddy results and lockdowns almost behind us and growing 100% QoQ. Holy hell we are just shy of 20m rev from a tiny up start 18months ago and there’s still some idiots complaining. Yes please I’ll have another piece of this pie.

Anywho, steve, tradingdreams, keyhole, pikachu and countless others - you guys/girls are legends. Congrats on the qtr results. I’m onto my second bottle of red direct from the winery courtesy of Winedepot. Excising time ahead!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.