KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Quarterly Report, page-54

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    The updated chart below (re to last quarter's 4C) illustrates that we are chugging along nicely, especially since it only includes 2 out of 3 months this quarter for Parton on top of the challenging impact of the lockdowns for the economy as a whole. Operational efficiency continues to improve and things are moving in the right direction. Let that percolate a little.

Hopefully it provides a little comfort to those holders whose anxiety levels exhibit a high negative correlation to the absolute share price level. Aside from the lottery and obvious scams, there are no (repeatable) 'get rich quick' schemes and real-life businesses take time to build. DW8 is just about to approach its 2nd birthday (relative to when things really started) and all things considered (imho) things are going alright. Of course, they could always be better or worse, but let's try to remain objective and reality-bound. That's better for the blood pressure as well.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3741/3741775-4f2b10615bc562e9cecd562cb0f1f63c.jpg

...and yes, I subscribed to the CR and also added on the open market in the past couple of weeks. It makes sense to remember that we often overestimate things in the short term and underestimate the long-term possibilities. Time and compounding are your friends in investing. Just my two cents, I am sure it doesn't work for everyone's unique approach though based on unique preferences. Good luck to everyone, no matter what your approach.
    Last edited by OllieTwist: 30/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.