GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

All good mate, but since I can’t contemplate having an agenda I...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1220
    All good mate, but since I can’t contemplate having an agenda I would hope others are honest too. You will notice when I smell a rat I out them. I would actually like a more open discussion on here. Many of the regulars like and respect each other’s views. I would like to know peoples thoughts on other stocks but understand that it needs to be in relation to the topics being discussed. Thesi did that well with the ORE comparison, that was gold. I wish AC had come on a year or so ago and said check out this little cobalt play I found. If he did we would all be much better off. So we can’t have blatant ramping of other stocks but a reference or comparison I like whether the comparison is in GXY’s favour or not. I often check out other company’s mentioned in posts I read and occasionally see one I like, GNX is an example of one that was mentioned here a few months ago. I loved the story and made a few dollars, (mostly sold out now, will have another go later) I would have never had found that without the reference here, it was mentioned in context and didn’t hurt anyone. As I said either I like and trust many here, I know you would hate it but even a thread for general lithium/ev ideas would be great in my book.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.