GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

This is what Joe Lowry had to say and I trust his view on...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    This is what Joe Lowry had to say and I trust his view on Lithium implicitly

Qte

There is no reason for the major lithium related stocks to be “hit” due to fears of oversupply and dropping prices – whether some are currently overvalued is a different discussion we won’t deal with today. Pundits with limited knowledge are making a big deal of the potential for oversupply based on: the soon to be announced SQM – Corfo agreement, new projects in Australia coming online and the recent Orocobre announcement of plans to expand and Toyota Tsusho’s equity investment. These items along with the fact that price in China as reported by one media outlet dropped a few percent are taken as evidence that the days of high pricing and tight market are coming to an end. Don't bet on it. The tight market will remain into the next decade. That doesn't mean China prices won't fluctuate wildly at times. Let me spout some lithium heresy: the price in China isn't that important, focus on the price in Japan, Korea and ROW. Before most of you were interested we have seen widely disconnected prices before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.