GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi all, I dont think we should be as worried or nervous as we...

1. 925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Hi all,
    I dont think we should be as worried or nervous as we have been the past couple of days, by now we have accepted that instos have large influence and control on the SP. We shouldnt let these kinds of days deter us from our holdings as the instos dont just drop SP's to ruin a company, UBS and co wanna make money and in no time the SP will launch again. I like someones comment on Buffet basically saying not to be pressured psychologically by manipulation and a true investor uses these times to make intelligent purchases. We all know GXY has the least risk out of all ASX Li plays and should be happy we have gotten over production problems and huge debts as PLS and AVZ AGY will probably run into. (and world class assets, in btoh hard rock and brine) Lets stick this one out, play in and out of the SP like the Fish @FlashFish, and be happy we have such a fundamentally sound company.

I am relatively new to stocks and like to thank @Subs @Cadel @Facthunter @justfriendau @Bron last but not least @Thesi  and the fallen angel @aircondition on helping many on the thread learn and develop.

imo,
    thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.