STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Have no wish whatsoever to invent false hope, so means nothing...

1. 187 Posts.
    Have no wish whatsoever to invent false hope, so means nothing at this time.

However a recent google search uncovered the article below which is obviously much older than the supposed date,.
    But, it did reminded me of an old aspect of STI’s involvement, (that also had promise but officially went nowhere), however I can’t recall hearing anything further about STI’s involvement in animal products.

As I recall earlier there were good reports of rapid growth, increased meat weight etc., with some promise of quicker growth to market etc.

Could there still be a residual opportunity here for STI. Simple thought, still hope full of something but probably wrong.

ABN Newswire
    Stirling Products Limited
    ASX:STI ISIN:AU000000STI8
    Mar 18, 2013
    OVERVIEW | NEWS | MULTIMEDIA | RESEARCH

Stirling Products Limited Company Summary
    Stirling Products is developing patented animal growth agents that increase meat production, therefore improving the production efficiency of livestock animals, while decreasing fat accumulation for the benefit of consumers. The Stirling growth agents are under development for swine, poultry, cattle and sheep for global markets and are being positioned to take a major role in reducing the global use of antibiotics and steroid hormones in livestock. Stirling is also developing veterinary medications for heaves in horses through its joint venture in Europe (Pulmovet ApS, www.pulmovet.com) and an obesity treatment in companion animals.

Stirling Products recently acquired a Canadian company Progressive BioActives Incorporated (PBI) under its North American subsidiary, Stirling Products NA Inc. PBI is part of the Bioscience cluster established on located Prince Edward Island, Canada. PBI's lead product ProVale, is the latest high purity beta glucan extract that has been designed as an alternative tool for sustainable livestock management in face of increasing viral disease challenges where antibiotics have no or limited application. ProVale is available for targeted applications in swine, poultry and farmed aquaculture with a future focus on further developing applications for companion animals (e.g. horses, dogs, cats and reptiles).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.