CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Quarterly Reports, page-62

1. 46,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8732
    You may not believe this Cloncurry but I am truly sorry for your loss as I am for most of the long term holders who got sold a pup albeit with 2 appendages on this stock - what you are failing to grasp is it's never been about trying to gloat or schadenfreude for me - my posts have always been about making the company accountable for their hype

As you know I was once a vocal supporter of Cdu but a few years back I realised I had been misled - I genuinely tried to make holders aware of the epiphany I had after m&g bailed - my angst comes from the veiled threats of legal action from posters like ROH which transpired into a letter from David Taylor trying to stifle my right of free speech on here - as it turns out Taylor bailed and the true believers missed the sell when I sell signal from w.m

Hopefully karma does play out here eventually - hot copper is a stock forum if you choose not to post here again now that you have bailed out that is your choice but others like myself will keep fighting the good fight and try to keep highlighting when the carpet doesn't match the curtains

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.