WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Reports, page-158

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    That’s not nice being resentful for someone taking a punt and making some money. It’s quite common to free carry.....that’s investing 101 stuff.

Penny stocks are about getting in really early when they are high risk - high reward and make heaps of bags with more to come. I don’t see the point to jumping in late on penny stocks once it’s partially derisked, that hugely increases your capital outlay to get a substantial return.

I like my strategy it works a treat for me......of course they don’t always succeed but WFE has the makings of a life changing investment. A 1 in 5 year opportunity I reckon if they achieve that elusive offtake and associated debt funding package. If WFE can achieve that without any serious dilution I reckon 5 bags in 4-5 months after relisting when production commences and 10+ bags in 12 months with production in full swing. After that comes SX-EW plant per the proactive video and production expansions to 1Mtpa per July 2018 announcement. More bags again.......

MC of $1Bn is not unreasonable for a significant cobalt producer in the world. So I’m optimistic for good reason -

Offtake and debt funding means a well funded buyer believes the story and supports the company strategy.
    High grade cobalt ore (1-3%Co) means for every tonne process the relative sales result is 3 to 10 times higher than most projects using 0.3% - 0.5% ore
    No massive debt means low cost operations resulting in larger profits and better competitive position further down the cost curve
    SX-EW Plant substantially lower further the operating costs, METS reported reagents cost represent 63% of operating costs.
    Plant expansion from 250,000tpa to 1Mtpa is a massive increase to profits when WFE will be literally debt free
    $2-3Bn MC when all that is achieved

So the more non holders I see hanging around these threads getting heaps of likes in the background.....the more I see others recognise the potential for substantial SP growth

So I guess we wait until an offtake and debt funding package is announced with the all conquering prospectus to answer everyone’s questions with some rock solid facts.

I’m optimistic but I am also patient

Heart palpitations are in order
    Courtesy of @Scarpa

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1642/1642728-d78183a3efb5e2429d53f7c1dd405247.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.